When is it the right time?
Buyers have asked me, “When is it the right time to buy a home?” or “When do I need to meet with a real estate agent to start the process of buying a home?” There isn’t a “one-size fits all” answer. Each person is unique. Before you go out to look at homes, contact me to see what I can do to get you started and determine a plan of action to help you find and buy a home. We can discuss if now is the right time to buy a home or not.
So you may be asking, what can I do for you?”
Most buyers already have distinct preferences and lean towards a style. Most people have lived or live in a home. I find that buying a home is part nostalgia and aspiration. I am here to guide you through the process and help match your dream list to the home.
As an agent, I am here to:
• Save you time, money and frustration
• Understand your needs and look to your cues for readiness
• Represent your best interests and guide you through the buying process
• Educate you on the local housing market and provide an analysis of home sales
• Recommend the best resources for mortgage, title, home inspection and more
• Provide general and specific information about the community
• Help you to make the best decision throughout your home buying process
If this sounds like what you are looking for, let’s meet up and see how we can work together.