When is it the right time?
Buyers have asked me, “When is it the right time to buy a home?” or “When do I need to meet with a real estate agent to start the process of buying a home?” There isn’t a “one-size fits all” answer. Each person is unique. Before you go out to look at homes, contact me to see what I can do to get you started and determine a plan of action to help you find and buy a home. We can discuss if now is the right time to buy a home or not.
So you may be asking, what can I do for you?”
Most buyers already have distinct preferences and lean towards a style. Most people have lived or live in a home. I find that buying a home is part nostalgia and aspiration. I am here to guide you through the process and help match your dream list to the home.
As an agent, I am here to:
• Save you time, money and frustration
• Understand your needs and look to your cues for readiness
• Represent your best interests and guide you through the buying process
• Educate you on the local housing market and provide an analysis of home sales
• Recommend the best resources for mortgage, title, home inspection and more
• Provide general and specific information about the community
• Help you to make the best decision throughout your home buying process